The Schuylkill Banks Adopt-a-Bench program offers you the opportunity to honor someone special, commemorate an occasion, or establish a memorial. Your bench adoption includes:
- An engraved 4" x 6" stainless steel plaque mounted on the back of an existing bench along the Schuylkill Banks Trail. Only one plaque will be installed on any bench unless the sponsor specifies otherwise.
- The plaque is guaranteed for a period of 6 years. SRDC will replace or clean any plaques that need servicing during this period.
- You can select any bench you want, as long as it is available and suitable.
- Plaques can support up to five lines of text (approximately 16 words). We will work with you on layout and attempt to get you what you want. SRDC reserves the right to approve all text, which must be suitable for a public venue. Line art graphics, including logos, can be included as space permits.
- A certificate authenticating your bench sponsorship.
- Sponsors may conduct a dedication ceremony at the location of the bench.
- Four complimentary tickets to Secrets of the Schuylkill riverboat tour ($88 value). Reservations required.
These bench sponsorships are offered at $2,000 per bench. Please call 215-309-5523 x100 or email [email protected] for more information.
SRDC relies on the generosity of corporations, institutions, and foundations to support its operating budget. These stakeholder contributions are vital for supporting essential operations tasks like trail maintenance, staffing events, and paying for our lean and mean team of staff and contractors who are working to expand and improve Schuylkill Banks. Sponsorships are also available for Schuylkill Banks events, including Riverboat and Kayak Tours. Please call 215-309-5523 x100 or email [email protected] for more information about becoming a Schuylkill Banks Stakeholder or Event Sponsor.